PremierTrax® flexible, interlocking floor tiles are the most versatile and durable tile you can install in your garage. Their strength and durability make them the ideal flooring for commercial and residential use, including garages, event floors, workshops, aircraft hangers, gyms, patios and pool decks.
PremierTrax comes in 18 popular colors and can be mixed and matched to create a unique design or color-matched to a car, garage storage cabinets, or any other color element in your garage. You can use them to define areas for parking, personal workshop space, a laundry area, home gym or a putting green.
Benefits of PremierTrax floor tiles include:
- The open-profile surface and unique flow-through design keep the floor clean; spills and debris fall right through to be shop-vac'd up or hosed away
- Keeps the whole garage cleaner and eliminates dirt tracked into the house
- Tiles can withstand any climate condition and are not effected by extreme temperatures
- Can be installed over an uneven surface, and they hide imperfections or stains on an old floor
- Installation does not require any adhesive or curing time, so most garage floors can be completed in one day
- Interlocking tiles create a strong bond
- A non-slip surface that makes PremierTrax a safe choice around pools, hot tubs, decks and even a child's playroom
- The 8% rubber polypropylene mix makes it ergonomically friendly to knees and backs for those areas where you spend lots of time
Your new garage floor is just a phone call away. Call your local designer today and schedule a FREE, in-home consultation to discuss your garage needs. They'll come to you with flooring samples so you can easily image your new garage floor.