Epoxy Floor Coatings
Protect Your Home Investment with PremierOne®
PremierOne garage floor systems from PremierGarage are adaptable to any situation, giving you exactly the floor you need. Our wide range of garage floor applications have been tested and proven to deliver outstanding performance and reliability. And, yes, it looks great! Our low-VOC garage floor coatings produce a rugged, long-lasting and seamless surface with excellent resistance to abrasion, chemicals, impact, mechanical wear, and UV exposure. This could be the last garage floor you'll ever need.
PremierOne Epoxy Garage Floor Coatings
A proprietary blend, developed exclusively for PremierGarage, ensures that every garage floor will retain color and finish integrity for years to come. Each of our five floor coating styles has its own unique beauty.
Whichever style you choose, all our PremierOne floor coatings have the same durability and easy-care properties so you know you're getting the best garage floor money can buy:
- Creates a permanent, chemical bond with the concrete floor and dries to a smooth, glossy shine
- Color chips create a textured surface in all styles with the exception of PremierOne Solids
- Epoxy garage flooring resists chipping, peeling, fading or stains
- Contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or harsh chemicals
- Withstands heat, cold and wet or dry weather conditions
- Epoxy garage flooring repels spills including water, gasoline, oil, paint thinner and other auto fluids
- Clean up is quick and easy, dirt and dust whisk away with a broom and spills wipe right up
- Floor prep and professional installation of epoxy garage flooring takes two to three days depending on the style, square feet, with an additional 24 to 48 hours curing time on concrete surfaces, dependent upon temperature and weather conditions