No garage design is complete without a fabulous floor. Since a garage floor takes more daily abuse than any other floor in the home, it should be beautiful yet tough enough to handle cars, trucks, motorcycles, bikes, and more!
PremierGarage® offers a full line of PremierOne hybrid polymer floor coatings to satisfy any style preference, along with PremierTrax interlocking floor tiles; all guaranteed to give you the last garage floor you'll ever need. Remember, it's not a luxury; a new garage floor is an investment, making your garage safer, cleaner and more functional. Plus, a finely finished garage increases your home's value and will make your neighbors green with envy.
PREMIERONE® FLOOR COATINGS
Developed by Sika®, an international leader in industrial grade structural coatings for over 100 years, our PremierOne floor coatings are the toughest floor coatings available. A proprietary blend, developed exclusively for PremierGarage, ensures that every floor will retain color and finish integrity for years to come. Each of our five floor coating styles has its own unique beauty.
Whichever style you choose, all our PremierOne floor coatings have the same durability and easy-care properties so you know you're getting the best garage floor money can buy:
- Creates a permanent, chemical bond with the concrete floor and dries to a smooth, glossy shine
- Color chips create a textured surface in all styles with the exception of PremierOne Solids
- Resists chipping, peeling, fading or stains
- Contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Withstands heat, cold and wet or dry weather conditions
- Repels spills including water, gasoline, oil, paint thinner and other auto fluids
- Clean up is quick and easy, dirt and dust whisk away with a broom and spills wipe right up
- Floor prep and installation takes two to three days depending on the style, with an additional 24 to 48 hours curing time, dependent upon temperature and weather conditions